Aims & Ethos
The media industry is growing quickly worldwide, expected to reach approximately USD 6,709.4 billion by 2030. But education in arts and media is expensive, depriving assionate and talented youth the chance to study and gain employment in this burgeoning field.
The mission of the Don Bosco International Media Academy is to offer every student regardless of economic means the best education in a technically advanced and artistically supportive environment.
This mission is at the center of the broader mission of the Salesian Society of Don Bosco, recognized by governments worldwide as an international organization distinguished for its education of underprivileged and at-risk youth.
• Deliver a professional, artistic and technically-sound education focused on preparing students for emerging opportunities in the new creative economy.
• Identify the talents, strengths and passions of the individual student and help them plan a path to success.
• Give students hands-on instruction on the actual equipment and software to be used in their professional, not on the less expensive semi-professional alternatives used by many institutions.
• Give students the opportunity to work on engaging projects, sensitive to social and environmental issues, allowing them to develop talents and skills while learning holistically about their responsibilities as good citizens.
• Aid alumni students connect to job opportunities with an online job marketplace seen by professionals around the world.
• Provide a teacher to student ratio far lower than most institutions.
• Keep tuition fees affordable and inclusive to those who would not otherwise have the means to study in this field.
• Provide tuition-free education to selected talented candidates from around the world. If you require assistance with tuition please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
• Foster the development of a new generation of global media professionals. Artists and craftspeople not just equipped with technical skills, but with a deep commitment and passion for what they do. Future citizens endowed with a conscience, inspired to give back and help bring peace and harmony to humanity throughout their careers.