E-learning platform developed exclusively for the Don Bosco Education Network, the E-CADEMY platform meets the unique demands of online media and arts instruction. DBIMA is the only media academy to offer this system which provides students unprecedented features and a learning experience that comes as close as it gets to actually being there. The DBIMA E-CADEMY is an integrated multi-functional E-learning platform featuring:
• Unprecedented student engagement with the ability for students to interact and collaborate with other students and teachers.
• Full student access and functionality including, live streaming classes – forums – white boards – student portfolios CVs – share content – e-students can even participate in master classes and field trips.
• Complete student file management system for manage projects, exam submissions and grading.
• Advanced interactive video conferencing for student to student and student to professor conferences.
• Customizable for each student and each course.
Students are provided with all software needed, including: Adobe Creative Cloud: 20+ media related applications, Red Giant Complete, Microsoft office package, Final Draft, VFX tools, pre-production and post-production related software, Cubase, Logic and Protools.
The E-CADEMY enrollment is limited to allow a comprehensive and personalized online experience. Specific course details and enrollment information can be found here: link