This course teaches the technical skills and creative principles required for editing visual media using the latest software. Topics include terminology and concepts, aesthetics, and the technological workflow. Students will also be taught skills in visual effects that cover 3D art, animation, and special visual effects for use in film, TV, and games. Students will also learn skills in sound editing, an essential skill for the modern editor.
Area of benefits
• Mastering of standard editing software including Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro.
• Visual storytelling and in the use of all elements of story,
• Performance, cinematography, and frame composition
• Visual Effects – Concept and Look. Texture mapping, modelling and compositing
• Audio post sound and sound design.