Study fashion in Paris
DBIMA is excited to introduce a special course that highlights Paris as the center of the fashion world. This course is 60 hours total – 6 hours of instruction per day, 5 days per week.
Modeling & Fashion Business(2 Weeks)
This course combines theory and practice to provide an in-depth look at the global fashion and modeling industry. From day one, students will get the chance to work with leading industry professionals, including agents, models, fashion execs and designers.
Students will begin by looking at the business of fashion, design, casting and modeling agencies through a series of masterclasses and field trips. Students will then partake in hands-on training for runway and print modeling,
including proper catwalk form, working with photographers or directors and developing a social media presence. Students will collaborate with up-and-coming Paris-based designers to model their collections for a photoshoot and runway show.
● Intro to Global Fashion Business with a guided tour of the flagship Louis Vuitton & Chanel stores along with the world renowned Bon Marche department store
● Fashion in Paris with a guided visit to Musee de la Mode et du Textile & Musee des Arts Décoratifs
● Master Class in design with a visit to the Loewe Paris atelier
● Master Class in the Chinese Fashion & Luxury market
● Modeling Agency seminar with a focus on contracts, casting calls and agents
● French and/or English lessons included
● Runway Master Class
● Print Master Class
● Student exchange with up-and-coming Parisian designers to practice modeling a collection
● Photoshoot Practical which will allow students to model several looks from their assigned up-in-coming designer to create a portfolio
● Final Runway Show attended by industry professionals
● French and/or English lessons included.
Graduating students will receive a special certificate recognized in 138 countries worldwide.
In addition, each student will be eligible to sign up with the Don Bosco Worldwide Online Job Marketplace – DBLancer.